What people are saying about The Get to Go!
• The condition of public restrooms today is disgusting! Not only are they filthy but they’re loaded with germs! We’ll do anything to avoid using a public restroom! We welcome your product! Thank you!
• Great for hunting! Long hours in a hunting blind with no bathroom, not good! Deer don’t like the smell of urine and the Get to Go! slides in the disposal bag after using it, and I keep hunting! Great idea and thanks!
• How many times have you been in a major traffic jam and been DESPERATE to go to the restroom? The cars are going nowhere, and you’re going crazy? Get to Go! is discreet enough that I can whip it out and use it right there!
• Can’t believe how well they work! Could have used them during a hurricane a few years ago! Stuck in traffic forever! I will always have some Get to Go!s in my car from now on!
• My daughter attends Clemson University. It’s a long drive from our home… about 6 hours. This is a great product for her to keep in her car for that long drive. I feel safe knowing that she won’t have to stop, especially at night, to use a public restroom!
• I keep a case of these in my car! My MS makes it difficult for me to get to the bathroom in a timely manner. My mind is giving me the signal that I need to go, but my legs can’t respond quickly enough. What a FABULOUS product!! It truly is a game changer for me. Thank you!
• Never knew I needed Get to Go!s… but now I can’t live without them!
• Have you ever been driving, needing to use the restroom, with 3 kids in your car under the age of 4? It’s a nightmare, and leaving the kids in the car while you go is not an option! I have Get to Go’s in the car, and I simply pull over, relieve myself, and never have to leave my car! Makes sense to me. Why hasn’t there been a product to address this before? I love it!
• Have used a Get to Go! several times stuck in traffic. It’s nice to know I always have a bathroom in the car if I need it! Brilliant idea for those of us that commute everyday! Easy for guys to use.
• These are great to keep on hand for potty training. A long drive without a restroom in sight, with a toddler just out of diapers becomes a nightmare! Even with a convenient restroom, I don’t want my kids going in there!
• I had bunion surgery done on both of my feet. Talk about difficult, trying to go to the bathroom. I literally had to crawl. Now that I have Get to Go!s, I know I sure could have used them during that time! If I had of had them next to my bed or chair, it would have made my recovery so much easier!
• Where have you been Get to Go!s Can’t believe I lived without them for so long!
• When we are in that long ferry line down at Port Aransas, I don’t have to worry about the wait and the fact that I should have gone to the bathroom before we got in line. You are going to make a fortune selling these! Same holds true at the border crossings… sometimes I’ve had to wait three hours to get across!
• My 75 year old mother doesn’t have full bladder control. She was at the point that she didn’t want to travel anymore. She was afraid that she would have another accident. This is her ticket to FREEDOM!! I love to see her out and mobile again!
• I love the Get to Go!s Finally something for the girls! So tired of how guys can pee anywhere, and now we can too!
• Being stuck in traffic during a snow storm is no laughing matter! I’ve resorted to some fairly desperate measures to relieve myself. The stories I could tell you, what a MESS! This is a product I always will keep in my car.
• So easy! I was a little nervous to use the Get to Go!s at first, but after practicing a couple of times at my house they are a piece of cake! No leaking… and now I use them in my car with confidence! My husband even tried it and it worked great!
• I have 7 boys. They are grown now, but wow could I have used them when they were growing up! Someone always had to go to the bathroom while running the kids around in the car… and I had to drag all 7 of them into a public bathroom with me! Awful! Now I have 13 grandchildren, and I keep lots of Get to Go!s in my car for those emergency moments! Truly a lifesaver! (And they are great for grandmothers to use too!)
• Great idea!
• My husband and I, along with our 3 daughters often travel in our private plane. There are several products on the market that make going to the restroom somewhat manageable for men. I was only aware of one product for women, and it made such a mess that we had to give up on it! Finally, the Get to Go! is perfect for our trips with no mess and works absolutely perfect for us girls! Lifesavers!! Thank you, Thank you!
• Concerts, the beach, fairs, sporting events, festivals - Porta Pottys - YUCK!!! Why not go to the privacy and comfort of your own car to relieve yourself? I do!! AWESOME!!
• Great invention! Cool!
• Will never leave home without them! Love them!
• Best product on the market for women!
• First time I used them I “hovered” over them instead of pushing the pad up against me like the directions said. It absorbed everything, but it was tricky doing it that way. The next time I used it the correct way of sitting on it while holding it… but not with all my weight on it. It worked so well I couldn’t believe it! Now I am a Get to Go! pro! Be sure and practice at home so you get it right… and read the directions first cause I didn’t. Could have been a disaster! Ha Ha!
• I take my 2 kids, (ages 2 and 4), to a beautiful park that’s about 5 miles from our house. There are no restroom facilities there. If one of us had to go to the bathroom, it was such a hassle! We used to have to pack up and head home! Now that I have these products, we just get in the car, go to the bathroom, and continue with our fun day. Love it!
My husband announces our “pit stops” when he’s driving the car during a family vacation. If you don’t have to go right then, watch out! He’s not stopping for another 100 miles! No problem now that we have our Get to Go!s!!!
• I often drive solo to visit my daughter in Austin. This is about a 250 mile trip. I’m afraid to use public restrooms; they frighten me especially when it is dark! I feel too vulnerable to get out of my car alone. This product gives me peace of mind. I simply pull over and have the safety of staying in my own car, and then get back on my way. YES!
• Giving some to my Mom and friends. Can’t keep this a secret cause it is so wonderful!
• My husband and I drive an 18 wheeler together. Stopping our truck costs us time and money. He uses a bottle, and now I have a Get to Go! Finally I don’t have to wait!
• I wanted to give you some feedback on your product known as the Get to Go! I think you have a real winner here! I personally tried it myself, and found it very easy to use, and practical. The experience was good, and very comfortable. I can really see the potential use of this product for anyone wanting the reassurance of having one available if no public facilities are available, or are unacceptable. I can clearly see the potential use for field forces such as our technicians, maintenance and installation personnel. To the extent that for a large part of the day, a public facility wouldn’t be available to them, your product just may be the best thing ever, that would be both personally healthy for the individual, as well as the environment. I can also see your product used by sportsmen in the field, travelers, and you could potentially revolutionize the “porta potty industry. Therefore, I fully endorse your product!
• Finally… the answer for all females! So convenient, easy to use, and easy to dispose of. They are very absorbent, even when you really got to go! These are a winner! I will be purchasing these again. I give them 5 STARS!!
• I love “Get to Go!s” I am a little squeamish about portable toilets! Who am I fooling? I hate them and all of the unpleasantness associated with them. Recently, while at an outdoor flea market, I had the opportunity to use a Get to Go! I was able to go to the bathroom in the privacy of my own car. It was easy to use with no mess and no stress! And, it comes with a disposable bag for easy clean up and disposal. WOW! All I could think of was when I could get more of them!! I want to get them for my daughters and granddaughters! Hooray for Get to Go!s No more nasty portable toilets!
• Miserable one moment; relieved the next! – that’s how I felt after ducking in my car, unwrapping the package, and using the Get to Go! for the first time. I’m grateful for the convenience of the GTG, but I also appreciate the dignity it gives to what could be an embarrassing situation. Thank you Get to Go! Girls!!
• I could almost cry about these Get to Go!s No more soccer game gross bathrooms while my kids play! Halleluiah!!
• They have been a life saver since I have been having trouble getting out of bed. They have saved my dignity and pride because I have been able to go pee on my own and not had to have someone change a bed pan or clean me up. They are very easy to use, and they are very clean and discreet. I can tie up my own mess and someone can carry the bag to the trash for me. Much THANKS to the Get to Go! for blessing my family in this very difficult time. God Bless you!
• I am a flight attendant. I fly long international trips, and the flight attendants take shifts sleeping a few hours each in a “bunkbed room” on the plane. The room is very small, and if you get up to go to the bathroom it wakes everyone up. Sleep is very important to us, and I felt bad if I had to get up. Now I bring Get to Go!s with me and I don’t have to disturb anyone, because I can use it in my bed and dispose of it later. It is really fabulous!
• Three kids… soccer, ballet, football, baseball… ugghh! I am a taxi driver Mom with no time to stop for bathrooms. We are always running late to all their activities and the Get to Go!s gives me peace of mind that we all won’t have to stop somewhere and go into some nasty bathroom! I love the feeling of freedom having the Get to Go!s in my car!
• I have a one year old little boy, and I don’t want to take him in any public bathroom if I can help it! Love the Get to Go!s
• Love the Get to Go!s for my family trips. Will use them a lot with my kids!
• What's a girl to do while on a long west Texas road trip with nowhere "to go" except the most disgusting looking gas station in the middle of nowhere??? Well, I stopped there in spite of my fears and then I remembered my good fortune! I "got to go" with my little "Get-To-Go" and was back on the road in a flash! Thanks, ladies! Your product is remarkable! Val R.
Share your most extreme Moment where you used a Get to Go!, or wished you had a Get to Go! with you... email@example.com. Every month we'll give away 2 six packs to the lucky winner!
Can't wait to hear from you!!